Wednesday, May 9, 2018

It's Official...

...I have resigned my demoship with Stampin' Up!  It was a great 10 years and I enjoyed the time, classes and people I met over the years.  Thank you to all who have made these 10 years
successful, fun and creative!


Today's card was created using Your Next Stamps' Jessica's Kitten.  The kitten is adorable and I like the color combination of the cardstock.  The blue is one of Stampin' Up's new In colors, Blueberry Bushel.  It is nice they have a more primary shade of blue.  Plus it goes with so many colors; i.e., Limeade from My Favorite Things Stamps.

Speaking of MFT Stamps, they have changed their shipping charges so that it is free shipping on orders of $50 or more, after discounts and before tax.  And they are having a 5% off sale on everything for the next couple of days.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment