Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Birthday Dragon

The dragons from My Favorite Things Magical Dragons set are so cute, I had to color and use one more!  This time I used the brick embossing folder on white cardstock and then lightly sponged the edges of the bricks using gray ink. The dragon is not as colorful as those on the previous dragon card, but it is adorable.  I originally was planning on having the "Happy Birthday" embossed using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.  But after stamping with Versamark, I poured clear embossing powder over it instead.  It looks like I used a darker gray ink for the sentiment.  I added a layer of foam to the underside of the gray layer before adhering it to the card and added a few stars.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment