Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Spring Fling


You would think I had enough birdhouse stamp sets, but then along comes another!  The birdhouses on today's cards are from RG Studio 360 and they are digital.  (I even played with the sizes of the birdhouses before printing them up and cutting them on the SNC.)  This digital set is free.  After playing with the sizes of the birdhouses and printing up the set, I then cut the birdhouses on the Scan N Cut.  The "hello" on the striped card is part of RG's set.  Not only did I cut it out, I also cut out a mat for it.

The sentiment on the blue card is from a retired Stampin' Up set.  The little birds are from a Sunny Studio Stamp set.  While I was going thru my supplies over the weekend, I found that I have plenty of Bashful Blue cardstock so I might as well use it. Bashful Blue and Soft Suede are a pretty color combination.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment