Friday, April 27, 2018

Birthday Flamingo


Reorganizing and uncluttering my scrap room has been taking up time these past days.  I am finding quite a few items for my sale table.  Colors I do not use or which are similar to other colors are adding up. Therefore, I am selling those items.  For example, I have Cameo Coral cardstock, ink pad and refill on the table.  I love the color, but it is so very close to Flirty Flamingo that I don't need both.  I have unopened packs of Stampin' Up 12x12 cardstock.  I haven't used any of it for a long time, so those pack, too, are moving from my storage space to the sale table.

And then there is the Regal Rose that I used for today's card.   Regal Rose is a keeper as I have nothing close to it and I do use it.  I thought a Regal Rose flamingo would be quite pretty~~and it is.  I used the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set, which is also a keeper.   The body of the flamingo is a three step stamp.  I used Regal Rose ink, stamping off twice for the lightest, once for the full flamingo and direct stamping for the third image.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment