Friday, March 23, 2018

Same Image, Two Designs

My friend, Dawn, was over Wednesday afternoon.  She brought stamped and embossed images~~some for her, some for me~~to cut on the Scan N Cut.  Yesterday we both used the same image, each of us at our own house.  It just so happened that she texted me a pic of her Calla Lily card as I was finishing up my card. This particular image is from Stampin' Up's retired stamp set, Long Stem Flowers.  We both colored the flowers and embossed some of the cardstock used and that is where the similarities end.  Dawn doubled up on the flowers, added twine and embellished with pretty pearls.   I left mine very plain using a sentiment from the retired SU set, Wonderful Words. We made two pretty cards, if I say so myself!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment