Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Birthday Flowers

Over the weekend a few friends came over to play with paper and ink. Paula brought the Birthday Blooms stamp set by Stampin' Up.  I have had that set marked in the catalog since the catalog first came out almost a year ago, but found other things to purchase.  So I was rather happy that Paula shared!  Once the image was stamped and embossed, I just had to cut the flower image on the Scan N Cut.  And again, the perfect cut!  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image.  Before adhering the image to the card, I splattered a few ink drops on the white cardstock and added a little silver thread.  Once the sentiment was stamped and the card was put together, it needed a little bling.  Out came the rhinestones and a pink alcohol marker to color the rhinestones.  They were the perfect finishing touch.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment