Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Syd & Everly

Today I am posting the Valentine I made for Sydney.  My enabler friend, Paula, saw this stamp and sent me an email as she knew I would need it. Needless to say, I got on line with Penny Black Stamps and ordered the stamp, Tweetie.  Since the stamp did not have a coordinating die, the Scan N Cut was earning its keep!  The image was colored with alcohol markers to match Syd (blonde hair, denim shorts) and Everly (pretty shades of blue).  I used an old Cuttlebug embossing folder to add a little interest to the plain white background.  Syd was delighted when she opened her Valentine.  Everly is her little feathered friend and enjoys sitting on Sydney when not exploring.  They are both sooo cute~~and so loved! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment