Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Showers Now Flowers

Yesterday's card was the cute duck in the rain from Simon Says Stamp's Showers & Flowers stamp set.  Today is the flower part of the stamp set.  This is a very simple card.  After stamping the image, I had the Scan n Cut cut it out.  The Scan n Cut did a good job.  Of course, since I was adhering it to a white cardstock, I could have just stamped directly on the cardstock!  For today's image, I used Spectrum Noir markers to color it and added the sentiment.  After running the white cardstock thru the Big Shot with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies, I wrapped the top portion with off white twine. The base of the card is a retired color from Stampin' Up.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment