Friday, February 2, 2018

Little Hummingbirds

Jennifer McGuire and Sandy Allnock both did posts using the Pretty Pink Posh Hummingbird Thanks stamp set which caught my attention.   I ordered the set without ordering the coordinating dies and thanks to the Scan N Cut, the little hummingbirds cut out perfectly.  Actually, I stamped six hummingbirds and all six cut perfectly.  I used Copic markers to color the hummingbirds to match Green Galore and Bermuda Bay cardstock.  My Favorite Things' Inside and Out Stitched Rectangle dies added nice detail to the white and Green Galore cardstock layers.  The sentiment is one of the sentiments in the Pretty Pink Posh stamp set, Everyday Greetings. Before adhering all of the elements on the white cardstock, I did ink the edges of the white cardstock. After adhering the little hearts, I just had to add a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh's Mermaid Sequins mix (so pretty).  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment