Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Easter Bunnies

I am early with an Easter card but I am still playing with the Scan N Cut and learning something new each day.  Today's image was clip art that was a freebie from Gerda Steiner Designs.  Wasn't sure if it would work, but I saved the image to my computer, printed it and then cut it out on the Scan N Cut. My biggest question was,
 "Would the black ink from the printer smear when I colored the image with alcohol markers?"  As you can see, it did not!  Rather than add the image to my growing collection of scanned and cut images, I decided to create today's card.  The background is from a stamp my friend, Paula, brought over a couple of weeks ago.  I used Coastal Cabana ink and my Misti to create the background.  I am glad I used the Misti as it took a few times inking the large stamp for it to look almost evenly inked.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment