Monday, January 15, 2018

Valentine Lip Balm

This past Sunday was Cricut Sunday.  As always, we had a fun afternoon that included crafting, talking, laughing and eating. (Kathy's soup and salad were very good and Nancy's brownies were the best!)  I wasn't sure if we would be getting together again before Valentine's Day, so I made the favors in today's post for the ladies.  The lip balm framelits and pouches are from My Favorite Things Stamps.  The individual Chapsticks are all candy flavored~~Hershey Kiss, Twizzler, Reese's, etc.  Since the colors on the individual Chapsticks did not match the pink heart paper I was using, I wrapped each Chapstick before putting it in the pouch.  The sentiment is from the retired Good Greetings stamp set from Stampin' Up.  Have a great day and be careful if you are out and about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment