Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Happy 50!

Over the weekend, John and I went to a very nice 50th birthday celebration.   I created the shaker after adhering the "50" to the white layer.  I was planning on adding a stem of leaves off to the side and above the "50"~~but oops!  I adhered the top layer before the leaves were adhered.  Oh well.  The leaves looked nice inside the card, too! The flowers are from a stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  I purchased it a couple of years ago and maybe used it once.  At the time there were no matching dies.   So for today's card, I stamped the image and cut it on the Scan N Cut.  I probably should have played more with the SNC before now. I might have saved quite a bit of money not buying framelits and dies!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment