Friday, December 29, 2017

Jessica's Kitten

For the past couple of days I have been working on my thank you cards.  I am posting two of them, created using Your Next Stamp's, Jessica's Kitten. stamp set.  I thought the kitten images were very cute the minute I saw them.  I watercolored a bit of the background on each card.  After stamping the cat and presents using black Versafine ink, I heat embossed the images using clear embossing powder.  For these cards I used my Copic markers and I used Stampin' Up's Whisper White cardstock.  Made a note to myself that when using the Copic markers, I should stick with Copic cardstock.  It seems that the coating on the Whisper White keeps the colors from blending as well as when I use the Spectrum Noir or Copic cardstock.  Enjoy the last week of 2017 and ringing in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment