Sunday, November 26, 2017

Stampin' Up

Monday only,:  Stampin' Up is offering free shipping on all orders.  So even if you only need Dimensionals, shipping is free!  I will be in and out all day, so if there is anything you want to order, please do so thru my website :  www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net

Secondly, I have decided that as the end of the month, I will no longer be selling Stampin' Up.  I still think Stampin' Up has the best cardstock and ink, but I find myself buying more and more of my stamping items from other companies.  I have been a SU demonstrator for almost 10 years.   I have enjoyed the friendships I made because of SU and I hope to keep those friendships going for years to come.  I will continue posting on my blog a few times a week.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment