Friday, November 3, 2017

Count My Blessings

Back to thinking about Autumn cards.  For today's card I used the Count My Blessings stamp set in the Holiday catalog.  Since I did not purchase any Fall Designer Series Paper, I made my own background by stamping an image around the edges using brown Memento ink.  I then colored the leaves using two Spectrum Noir markers.  After stamping the sentiment I die cut it using a Square Stitched framelit.  The next size stitched framelit was a little too big, so I just layered the sentiment on Cajun Craze cardstock, leaving a small border.  When stamping the image, I knew I was going to add twine, so I left a small portion of the edge not stamped.  Some pretty sequins filled in a little of the white space.  After adhering the layers to the card base, I was wishing I had used some Copper ribbon or copper metallic thread.  Oh well, next time!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment