Friday, October 27, 2017

Lip Balm Favors

Aren't these so cute?  The lip balm framelits and pouches are from My Favorite Things.  I used Stampin' Up's Scallop Tag punch for the holders/bases. The pink and green favor was my first one.  I wrapped the ChapStick in paper that coordinated with the tag.  The Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and ribbon together with the bright pink pattern paper and Melon Mambo twine make for a happy favor.  Then I moved on to making the Halloween favor.  The sentiment is from the retired Good Greetings stamp set and the DSP is from last year.  I added a decorative edge to the bottom of the favor and then added the ribbons and sequins.  And that is when I realized that I didn't put the little frame around the lip balm as is on the pink one!  Won't these be cute for a Christmas favor or as a little gift for your co-workers and/or friends?  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment