Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Fall Glass Block

My friend, Sheryl, is quite proficient with her Cricut Explore.  While I make cards, Sheryl creates many home décor items.  Her latest is this glass block pumpkin.  (The only things I ever made with vinyl and my Cricut were ornaments with vinyl names on them.)  When Sheryl shared this pretty pumpkin glass block, I had to share with you.  After cutting the pumpkin using Oracal vinyl, Sheryl then had the patience to weed out all of the unnecessary pieces.  After successfully adhering the pumpkin to the glass block, she added lights to the inside of the block and tied it up with pretty ribbon.  I purchased a glass block a couple of years ago and that is as far as I got with making a home décor glass block! Maybe one day.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment