Friday, September 29, 2017

Stylish Stems

Today's cards were fun to create. Using the Stylish Stems framelits, I die cut the flower first on a piece of white cardstock and then die cut the stem and leaves.  (The first time I die cut the white cardstock, I cut both the stem and the flower at the same time.  That left too much space between the stem and flower.)  I die cut the stem/leaves using green cardstock.  After adhering the white top layer to the flower color cardstock layer, I inserted the green stem and leaves into the negative space.  I also cut the flower in another color, just to have the center of the flower a different color.  The sentiment is from the  Special Celebrations stamp set.  Over the weekend, I will make a few more cards using the same die as a set for gift-giving.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment