Monday, September 25, 2017

Love Eclipse Card

I had to try another Eclipse card.  The "Eclipse" is the outline left when you raise the letters and the lines of the darker cardstock show thru.  But unless you turn the card a little sideways, you do not really see that fine outline. I wanted to see if using  the thin strips of  adhesive foam would let more of the dark outline show more.  I started with beautiful paper from Momenta (never heard of Momenta, but they do have a website) and then used Berry Burst for the contrasting cardstock.  When the card was finished, I added some sparkle with the Stampin' Up rhinestones.  I do not see a difference between using the thin strips of adhesive foam versus cutting dimensionals.  That being said, it was easier to run the thin strips along the letters rather than cutting the dimensionnals to fit and adding those along the letters.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment