Thursday, September 21, 2017

Eclipse Technique

Recently, I have been seeing examples of "Eclipse" cards.  So, I decided to try my hand at it.  First you stamp images on the white top layer and then using the Large Letters dies, you die cut the word you want to use.  I thought "Fall" would be good as the four letters fit nicely on the top layer.  The Eggplant leaves are from the Gently Falling set. The little Pear Pizazz leaves are from the Colorful Seasons stamp set.  After adhering the white layer on the dark cardstock layer, you then pop up the letters and place them in the negative spaces.  All in all, the card turned out okay, but next time I will use lighter colors on my images so the dark outline shows up better on all the letters.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment