Monday, August 14, 2017

Black Cat Treats

This treat box idea is in the Holiday catalog.  I used orange Jelly Belly beans to fill the clear tiny treat boxes that are in Stampin' Up's Annual Catalog.  After adhering the punched cat to the box, I wrapped the box with Halloween twine I had in my collection.  This box is 2" square and took quite a few Jelly Bellies to fill it.  So I decided to try and resize the cat using my Cricut to fit 1" boxes I have from Clear Bags.  I uploaded a punched cat to my Design Space and made a variety of sizes of cats.  I chose the size that fit the smaller box.  The eyes were added using a Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pen.  Cute idea and when Halloween candy is on the shelves, I will be making more of these.  Maybe orange cats with black jelly beans?  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment