Monday, July 24, 2017

Hershey Nugget Birthday Cakes

A few weeks ago, I posted a photo of the birthday cake my friend, Cherie, made for me.  I was so taken with the cake, that I had to make one for Sydney.  It is just adorable.  The little mermaids in MFT's BB Mermazing stamp set are so cute.   And then I made another cake using Sunny Studio's stamp set Oceans of Joy and dies.  The dolphins and other sea creatures are as cute as the mermaids.  I added little seashells and the sand dollar from Lawn Fawn's Life is Good set and dies to the bases of the cakes and sequins, too.  I filled up the open spaces with curled ribbon and a little tea light in the center.Now I have two cakes that are adorable and not sure which to give to Sydney and which to give to my dear friend.  Question answered when I brought both of them to Sydney's house and let her choose.  What do you think?  Dolphins or mermaids?  Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment