Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Fancy Fold

Thanks to Kathy Z, today I am posting a very pretty card that Kathy originally saw on Pinterest.  Kathy created this fancy fold card using  everything Daisy Delight~~Designer Series Paper, stamp set, coordinating punch and Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy cardstock.  The person receiving this card is definitely card-worthy!  I can only imagine how much time was put into the card with all the cutting of paper/cardstock and then assembling.  Since Kathy Z has provided me with the cards for these days, I have been able to work on a couple of special projects.  But I cannot share them until next week, after this upcoming birthday weekend!  (Can you believe that my little Sydney is going to be a teenager?)  Again, thank you, Kathy, for sharing!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment