Thursday, June 29, 2017

Two More

I am sharing two more birthday cards made specially for me.  The cute puppy card is from my friend, Kathy Z.  Kathy used one of my favorite stamp sets, Bella and Friends.  The paper is SU's designer series paper, A Little Foxy.  Kathy also used the Layering Square framelits~~very cute card! 


I received the pretty Birthday Wishes card from my friend, Nancy.  I have never made a card using this design, but I will in the future.  The front of the card has a piece of acetate between the top and bottom sections of the card front.  Nancy then added the stamped flower layer and it looks like it is holding the card front together.   Birthday Wishes is stamped on the inside of the card and shows thru the acetate.  As I said yesterday, I am blessed with great and talented friends.  Thank you all for your birthday wishes and gifts.  I truly appreciate the kindness and thoughtfulness of all.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment