Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Number of Years Flowers

Since I had the Number of Years stamp set on my counter and the new Bermuda Bay ribbon, I decided to make a card using both.  I stamped the flowers and then used a Stitched Square framelit to die cut it, layering it on a Bermuda Bay piece of cardstock.  I stamped the leaves in Olive Green and then the flowers in Bermuda Bay.  The stamp set being photopolymer made it easy to stamp the flowers in the proper places.  I wanted to keep the stitched look on the white pieces of cardstock, so I used a die from Lawn Fawn's Stitched Rectangle set for the larger white piece of cardstock.  I wrapped that in the pretty Bermuda Bay ribbon after stamping the sentiment.  The centers of the flowers were colored in using a Zig orange glitter pen. Retired Old Olive adhesive dots complete the card.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment