Friday, June 2, 2017

Navy Just A Note

Lately I keep going back to the daisy punch and Daisy Delight paper.  Today's color combination is one I like~~Daffodil Delight and Night of Navy.  I tried something a little different with the punched daisy today.  I shaded the white petals using a gray colored pencil and two yellow/orange pencils for the center.  The daisy in the Daisy Delight stamp set would add an outline to the daisy, but the colored pencil looks a little more muted.  Next time I do this, I will use the colored pencil for the petals, but I will use the stamps for the center of the flower.   I stamped the sentiment with white craft ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I was hoping it would be more prominent against the navy.  Next time, I will use white embossing powder.  The scallop edge and the little yellow embellishments are retired.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment