Monday, June 26, 2017

Another Ellie Card

Since the WPlus 9 stamp set, Unforgettable, was still on my counter from the other day, I used the little elephant again.  I watched a Jennifer McGuire video on different ways to use dies earlier that day.  So, I tried one of the ways on today's card.  I placed the elephant die on the white layer just where I wanted it and ran it thru the Big Shot, leaving a negative space on the white layer.  I then stamped and colored another elephant on a piece of white cardstock a little larger than the negative opening, adhering that to the red card base.  After stamping the sentiment, I used strips of foam tape to adhere the white layer in just the right place on the red card base so the colored elephant would show thru that negative space.  Punched stars, a little balloon and sentiment were added to complete another cute card!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment