Friday, May 5, 2017

Tea Pot Pop-up Card

My friend, Cherie, came over yesterday for a play-date and brought along some of her new stamping purchases.  Most of the time we talked, but we put our heads together to create today's card.  Both the stamp set and dies are from My Favorite Things.  The Cup of Tea stamp set is mostly sentiments while the tea pot, cups and teabags are die cuts with no stamped images. My first thought was that the tea pot needed to be diecut using pattern paper.  Nothing looked that great until I pulled out that vintage stack of paper I had purchased a couple of years ago and used on previous cards.  (The coloring in the photos is not doing this card justice.) We agreed that it made the perfect tea pot and accessories.  The great thing about this card is when you open it, up pops the
cups! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment