Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Pink and Yellow Mother's Day


This week I will be posting some Mother's Day I made for the special Moms in my life.  Today's card is for my mother-in-law.  I watercolored a piece of watercolor paper using Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight ink.  Once the paper was covered I dried it with my heat gun and then die cut the frame using the Avery Elle Wonky Frames die.  I did not want the entire piece of watercolored paper on the card, so I used a rectangular framelit to cut it out.  With that center piece, I die cut the letters from Stampin' Up's Little Letters framelits.  I also used that watercolored center piece to punch/diecut the pretty butterflies.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set.  To complete the card, I added a few rhinestones which I colored with alcohol markers.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment