Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Watercolor DSP

One of the items in the new annual catalog that I especially like is the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper collection.  Today's pattern has a watercolor look to it and the colors are beautiful.  What I find interesting is that I matched the DSP to the old In Color, Crisp Cantaloupe.  It matches the paper perfectly.  And then I remembered that I had some retired Crisp Cantalope twine, too!  The rectangle frame was created using the Word Window Frames from My Favorite Things.  This die cuts out the frame and the inner piece.  I tried a white inner piece, but that was too bright.  So I quickly watercolored a piece of cardstock and when it dried, stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes on that piece.  I know I say this often, but this card and the paper itself is much prettier in person!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment