Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day Favors

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday and hope you did, too.  Not only were we celebrating Mother's Day, we were also celebrating May birthdays.  Once again I choose to use the 2x8 plastic bags Stampin' Up sells and Hershey Nuggets.  All the candies were wrapped in paper from Lawn Fawn (originally used for Easter) and then slipped into the little bags.  The cute tags are from Stampin' Up's new Wood Crate Framelits set~~a very cute die and stamp set! 

And speaking of cute, this is the birthday cake Sydney made for her Mommy and Aunt Ida.  It is a little brown dog digging into the dirt!  The dog and bone were made using marshmallow rice crispy treats.  She did this by herself and even cleaned up the kitchen when she was done.  I know I say this often, but I do have the best family and friends.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment