Thursday, May 25, 2017

From The Catalog

I pretty much copied today's card from the card on page 127 of the new catalog.  The diagonal striped paper is one of the patterns in the Delightful Daisy DSP collection (a favorite collection).  The white/light olive green paper is one of the patterns included in the Color Theory DSP Stack.  This is a package of  6 x 6 designs, 4 each of 12 designs.  It is different from any Stampin' Up paper packs I have seen so it will be interesting to see how it is used by others.  I did not have the gingham checked ribbon that is on the card in the catalog, so I used retired Crushed Curry Ribbon.  I stamped and punched the daisy twice, layering the two together.  Before adhering the daisy to the card, I stamped the leaves and the sentiment from the Daisy Delight stamp set and adhered a Night of Navy twine bow.  I am looking forward to ordering a few of the new items come June 1st, especially the gingham ribbon.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment