Friday, February 3, 2017

Soft Sky Smiles

soft Sky Isn't today's card pretty?  For the background, I used one of the papers in the Falling In Love DSP in the new Occasions Mini.  After die cutting the balloon, I die cut another balloon using craft foam.  You have to be careful using glue to adhere the smaller areas so the glue doesn't leak out.  Ask me how I know this~~hahaha!!!  I then stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and cut it out using on of the Stitched Shapes framelits from the set that was introduced late last year. I layered that on a slightly larger Soft Sky rectangle.  The card needed a little something more, so out came the sequins and I actually had some that perfectly match the DSP.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment