Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pretty Hot Air Balloons

Stampin' Up's Lift Me Up stamp set and dies just keep calling to me.  I think today's cards are so pretty.  The colors with the white balloon die cut are just so not what you usually see when you see hot air balloons.  For the card on the left  I used Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach for the pieces to line the balloon die cut.  The clouds are fairly "quiet" with lightly sponged edges.  Once everything was put together and the sentiment was stamped, I decided to adhere it to a layer that was die cut using the largest of Lawn Fawn's Fancy Scallops Rectangle set.  The Coastal Cabana/Pistachio Pudding card was adhered to Whisper White cardstock which was die cut using Avery Elle's die, Wonky Stitches and lightly inked using a Clarity brush and Coastal Cabana ink.  Of course the cards would not be complete if I hadn't added a few matching sequins.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment