Friday, January 6, 2017

Sydney's Creations

Today I want to share photos of Sydney's gifts to us this Christmas.  Sydney is very creative and she made us all Christmas gifts.  She used air drying clay colored with acrylic paints for my gift and Jenny's.  Sydney filled our little bird candy containers with our favorite candies and even added a little soccer ball to Jen's, too!  For John, she made him a rein"beer"!  She saw it on Pinterest and she even used one of John's favorite beers.  She also made gifts for Matthew and her Dad, but I did not get pictures of those gifts.  Sydney is a very creative 12 year old.  She always surprises me with the little things she creates.   Can you tell that I am just a little proud of my granddaughter?  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment