Thursday, January 26, 2017

A New Home


It is a great week for me!  My son bought a house about two blocks away and I am thrilled.  My husband is really thrilled because his house is on a five acre lot and has an out building for all of their toys.  When we went to Matt's house yesterday, John wanted to know if we should take the four-wheeler?  "No, thank you!" was my reply.  I made today's card, coloring the house in shades of brown as Matt's house really is painted.  Those Clarity brushes came in handy once again as I used one to create the light blue shading around the edges.  The house and sentiment are from Sunny Studio Stamp's Happy Home stamp set and dies. Since there was quite a bit of white space, I added a little bluebird of happiness.  I wish Matt much happiness in his new home and the promise that Dad and I will not just drop in.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment