Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Special Reason Flowers

We had a great Christmas weekend.  And then yesterday, it was "after the parties cleaning day"! I actually got quite a bit accomplished although that might be because the older I get the less fussy I am!  I even had time to make a quick card using Stampin' Up products which are in the new Occasions Mini.  The flowers were created by using Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach inks and an aqua painter.  After the watercolored paper dried, I used  framelits from the  new Stylish Stems framelits set to die cut the flowers and the outline of the flowers from coordinating cardstock.  I stamped the leaves (Special Reason stamp set), die cut and adhered them to the white cardstock layer, placing the flowers over the leaves.  The sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set, stamped on a die cut using another framelit from the same set.  Before adding the Enamel Shapes, the white layer was too plain.  I used my scoring tool to make  an embossed frame around the outer edge of the white cardstock.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment