Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Mediterranean Moments

Taking a little break from Christmas to post a card created with a stamp set that will be in the new Occasions Mini, Mediterranean  Moments.  I started out using the new watercolor pencils, but those didn't turn out so great.  So, I stamped the image on Shimmery White, heat embossed it and then used my ink pads, water and a paint brush. Using the water and paint brush worked much better for me.  I will need to spend a little more time with the new watercolor pencils.  The images in this set are very pretty and can be colored in using markers, watercolor pencils, colored pencils, watercolor inks, etc.  I know that once my Christmas cards are finished, I will be playing with this set a lot more.  Have a great day and keep safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment