Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Circle Ornaments

Last year, I made Christmas cards using the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and the coordinating dies, Delicate Ornaments.   They were very pretty.  While playing in my scrap room yesterday,  I decided to make ornament cards using circle framelits for the ornaments together with the ornament hanger/top from the Delicate Ornaments Thinlets.  .First I made the larger ornaments card and thought maybe the ornaments were a little too big.  So I used a smaller circle for the second card.  I think they are a little too small.  Next time, I will use a circle die in between!  Either way, they are both pretty cards and the glittery ornament tops add much to the card.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment