Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My Favors

Today I am posting the favors I made for Thanksgiving at our house.  I wrapped each Hershey Treasure in Lawn Fawn pattern paper, made a little tray for the candies and slipped them into SU's 2" x 8" cellophane bags.  The sentiment is from the Basket of Wishes stamp set.  After stamping the tags I needed, I used the Labels and Tags framelits to cut them out.  I then sponged the edges and tied them on with twine, adding off white tulle and decorative embellishments.  Once again, I trimmed down the length of the cello bags.  I made these for a Halloween post last month and I thought those were cute.  These, I think, are very pretty.
 

There will be three children here, so I made them little boxes using Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Treat Box die and Stampin' UP's retired bow punch.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment