Friday, November 11, 2016

First off, let me start my post by thanking all of the Veterans of the United States military.  I have always been proud of my Dad, my great uncle and friends who served in the military over the years.   To all who served our country~~thank you.

Today's card is another idea from Pinterest.  I used a Wonky Stitches die from Avery Elle and a SU circle die for the top layer of the card.  The Pool Party and Pistachio Pudding leaves were stamped using stamps from SU's Love and Affection stamp set as are the  the Crisp Cantaloupe flowers.  I stamped off once when I inked the Pistachio Pudding leaves and meant to stamp off for all the little flowers, but I forgot to on one of them--oops!  The sentiment is from the Endless Thanks set.  Whatever colors you use for the leaves and flowers, just make sure they are pale enough for the black sentiment to stand out. I embellished the card with a few sequins, but you could use buttons or enamel dots or whatever is your favorite embellishment.  I did adhere the top layer to a white card base using dimensionals. Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment