Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Calypso Coral Birthday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I sure did.  Sydney came here on Wednesday so she could help me get ready for Thanksgiving dinner.  And she was a big help.  We also enjoyed some TV/bed time with Nipper.  When Sydney is here, little Nipper sticks close to her.  On Thursday morning, Matt came over with Vinny (his girlfriend's son).  Between Sydney, Matt and Vinny my morning couldn't have been better! There were 16 of us for dinner and it was wonderful.  I truly am blessed with the very best family and friends. 

Today's card was made when I took a break from die cutting snowflakes~~lots of snowflakes for my Christmas cards.  I used retired Designer Series Paper with Calypso Coral cardstock, ink and twine and a white card base.  It was quick to create and it is a birthday card without balloons!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment