Tuesday, November 1, 2016

A Christmas Card

Believe it or not, today's post is a Christmas card!  My friend, Paula, was here on Saturday and brought her newest toys~~SU's Detailed Santa Thinlets Die and the Greetings from Santa stamp set (p. 11 Holiday Mini).  Paula also brought the materials for me to create today's card.  We both agreed that we don't usually send Christmas cards with black cardstock, but this one looks perfect with the red glitter paper against the black cardstock.   The Greetings from Santa stamp set does not have framelits,so I fussy cut the "naughty or nice list".  After fussy-cutting the list and placing it against the black, you could see a few little white spaces where the cutting wasn't perfect.  I took out a black Spectrum Noir marker and ran it across the edges to cover up those spots.  I can still see a few little white spaces, but you have to be looking for them! Have a great day!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment