Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A Beautiful Tree

I was out with my son and daughter on Saturday and we saw this beautiful tree!  It was so vibrant, I had to take a picture of it for my blog.  It was like we were standing right in front of the sun.  Even though my card isn't as grand as this tree, I used the photo as inspiration.  After die cutting the leaves in a piece of Early Espresso cardstock, I lined the front of the card base (which is also Early Espresso) with orange/yellow pattern paper I had in my collection.  This way, the pattern paper would show thru the leaves when the top layer was added to the card base.  I added a strip of the same pattern paper to the bottom of the card on which I had stamped a sentiment.  (I wish I would have added a little twine above the pattern strip, but too late!)  The finished layer was adhered on the card base using dimensionals.  Adhesive dots and Fall color sequins complete the card with a Very Vanilla liner on the inside of the card base.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment