Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Watercolor Basket

The other day one of my friends mentioned water coloring the images in the Basket of Wishes stamp set.  I don't know why, but watercoloring the images did not even enter my mind.  So, I had to try it.  I stamped the images using black Stazon ink on watercolor paper.  Using my SU ink pads and a brush and water made it quite easy to watercolor the images.  Rather than using one of our aqua brushes filled with water, I left it empty and I dipped the brush into water.  That way it was easier to control the amount of water when painting the little leaves.  The watercolored basket looked so pretty when I was done that I used it to create a quick card.  I added a die cut sentiment and wrapped linen thread around the stamped layer, adhering that to a piece of Cajun Craze Designer Series Paper.  This is a pretty card and took a minimal amount of time to create.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment