Thursday, September 29, 2016

Witch Hat Clip

Every week, Splitcoaststampers has a tutorial.  I have tried quite a few and some were a little too involved for me.  When I saw this week's tutorial, I just had to try creating a Witch Hat Clip or two.  The first one is the hat on the polka dot bag.  I used solid black cardstock and then brushed it with a black Wink of Stella glitter pen.  It turned out pretty good so next I used  black glitter paper. The glitter hat is extremely cute, but since the glitter paper has white backing, when not looking directly at the hat, you do see the white to which the little clothespin is attached.   I closed a solid orange bag with the clip after putting a Ghirardelli mini inside.   The cute little stamped and fussy cut image is from Penny Black's Bewitched stamp set.  On the picture here, you will see smeared ink on the sentiment.  Since taking the picture, I have replaced the bag so that the smeared ink is no more. If you want to try your hand at this cute little witch hat clip, go to www.splitcoaststampers.com  and on the home page and under Top News and Tutorials, you will see the Witch Hat Clip Tutorial.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment