Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Swirly Wave

I kept looking at the Halloween card I posted last Monday and it was kind of on the dreary side.  I decided that I would try using different colors to create a similar card.  I cut the Whisper White cardstock just as I did the black for the earlier card and created the card in the same way.  I used DSP from the Neutrals stack.  The white and black color combination makes a pretty, crisp card.  And the addition of the little stamped flowers ( Love & Affection stamp set) continues the print of the DSP onto the white space. I did not want to put too many little flowers on the card, so a couple of colorful little butterflies were the perfect addition.  The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.  I should mention that since the set is photopolymer, I was able to bend it to follow the curve of the wave.  I do prefer this white and black card over the orange and black version.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment