Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fal!

Summer sure went by in a flash!  I hope Fall lasts for a long, long time. I had to make a card for the first day of Fall and what better stamp set to use than Basket of Wishes (Holiday Mini)..  After stamping the image, I colored it with Copic markers.  I used Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up and Lawn Fawn for this card.  In person the colors go together much better than it looks in the photo.  I couldn't leave well enough alone~~I had to have a sentiment.  Mistake!  I stamped the sentiment and it was crooked so I stamped it again on another piece of white cardstock and adhered it over the first sentiment.. Still crooked so I will fix it before I send it to someone.   It is that old saying~~more is not necessarily better!   I should have left well enough alone and not added a sentiment.  The colors of the card are very pretty and soon we will be seeing those colors in the trees.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment