Friday, September 16, 2016

Celebrate Your Day Balloons

I finally did give in and order the Balloon Celebration stamp set. I still had Designer Series Paper
from the Occasions Mini from earlier this year and that collection included a balloon print.  I used that as the background, but you can barely see it.  I stamped the multiple string image in Mint Macaron and the balloons in both Mint Macaron and Pool Party.  I did stamp off once before stamping the balloons on the strings, giving an almost translucent look to the balloons.  The sentiment is from the Designer Tin of Cards stamp set.  The sequins are from the new Frosted collection in the Holiday Mini.  They are just about the prettiest sequins I own.  And then there is that cute little bow~~the one I wanted so badly!  Let me tell you, this is about the fourth card layer I made that I did not mess up when I stamped that cute bow and throw in the trash!  But this time, I smartened up.  I stamped the strings first, the bow second and then the balloons rather than stamping the bow last!!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment