Thursday, August 18, 2016

Swirly Boat

I recently purchased the Swirly Bird stamp set and coordinating thinlets, Swirly Scribbles.  I have seen quite a few swirly boat cards on Pinterest so it was easy to create one for my blog.  Today's card was stamped using the boat elements from the Swirly Bird set and then fussy cut.  The "water" was created using an image from the Perpetual Calendar set and Marina Mist ink.  I added a few sequins and seagulls, but no sentiment yet.  Not sure what I want this card to say (welcome baby or missing you or happy birthday) so there is a nice amount of white space to add a sentiment later.  The stamp set is a fun addition to my collection which means you will be seeing more cards using both the stamp set and dies.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment